- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Name and Title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode and street address, preferences and interests.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our member sites.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Request for Our Company to attend and provide our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our member sites message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- National locksmith companies or agencies providing sub-contract works for and on behalf of their company.
- ERA Total Security.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons :
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address provided to us by you.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you agree or at your request, Our Company may share your data with other companies so that they may offer you their products and services based on your interests or requirements.
How do we store your data?
Our Company is committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online or physically.
Our Company uses Office 365 Cloud Onedrive to keep your electronic data secure. Information will be archived after 30 days and deleted after a period of no longer than 2 years depending on the sensitivity of data. Your physical data will be kept for a time
period of no longer than 6 years for business accounting records only. Once this time period has expired, we will destroy your data by shredding, pulping or burning.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights (Data Protection Act 2018). Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions .
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at
our email: email@example.com.
Call us at: 01258 721236
Or write to us: Quantum Locksmiths Ltd, 14 Barnes Close, Sturminster Newton, Dorset, DT10 1BN.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on
our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your
visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
- We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us: 01258 721236
Or write to us at: Quantum Locksmiths Ltd, 14 Barnes Close, Sturminster Newton, Dorset, DT10 1BN.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern, then please let us know as soon as possible. This will help us to continually improve our service to you.
When contacting us, please detail the nature of your complaint, your contact details and indicate your preferred method of communication, e.g. telephone, email. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three working days.